If you are not insured for physiotherapy then see below for the practice prices:
- Initial assessment €45 – The initial assessment consists of an in depth discussion of your problem and appropriate observational and physical examination (45 minutes).
- Treatment session €35 – The follow up treatment sessions are tailored to your needs and will include a combination of hands on treatments, rehabilitation, soft tissue techniques, exercise prescription and advice. During each session your progress will be discussed and monitored (30 minutes).
- 60 minute Massage €70 – If you are simply looking for a massage, whether it is for pre/post sporting activity, to release stress and tension or just pure relaxation, deep tissue massage is available.
- *Surcharge for home visit €15 – If you are housebound, a home visit is possible.
- Standard report €20
- Complex report €50
- 1m Theraband €5
- Missed appointment – Notification of cancellation of an appointment must be received 24 hours prior to appointment otherwise a fee of the session amount will apply.
- European Health Insurance Card – please note the European Health Insurance Care (EHIC) does not cover physiotherapy treatment.